Beetroot & Orange Salad
1 pack cooked beetroot, drained
2 medium oranges
For the dressing:
1 tbsp orange juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 tsp honey
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
- Cut the cooked beetroot into slices and place in a mixing bowl.
- Using a sharp knife cut off the orange peel and cut into segments. Try to remove all pith while preparing the oranges. Place the oranges with the beetroot.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and check the seasoning.
- Gently mix the dressing into the salad.
- Chill until served.
- To serve, toss with rocket (or your favourite) leaves.
- This salad will keep for up two days sealed and refrigerated.